These colorful sponge-like cloths are made from a blend of cotton and cellulose (plant cells) for use around the house cleaning countertops, doing dishes, dusting, and general household cleaning. They can be used on all surface types and clean streak-free.
A Swedish Washcloth is more efficient than paper towels and drastically reduces paper waste. One cloth can absorb up to 20 times its weight and be reused repeatedly for up to 6-12 months.
To clean simply put them in the top rack of your dishwasher or throw them in your laundry. They are quick-drying, which helps keep them odor-free and more hygienic than sponges and normal washcloths.
About the product:
- Absorbs up to 20Xs its weight
- Lasts up to 6-12 months with care
- Simply squeeze out water and lay out to air dry
- Dishwasher and laundry safe
- Compostable at the end of life