Your new best friend!
Meet the konjac sponge, a gentle cleansing exfoliator made from the konjac root, a porous root vegetable that grows in Asia. Slough away dead skin cells, giving skin a smooth, glowy complexion.
100% compostable and biodegradable.
What you get:
- One 3" round natural konjac sponge, infused with charcoal.
How to use:
- Soak the sponge in water for about 3 minutes, until it is soft. You can also run it under your faucet for the same effect.
- Rub your facial bar or facial soap on the sponge and then gently clean your skin.
- Prior to using test on a small area of skin.
- Rinse out konjac sponge after every use and allow it to dry.